Since the launch of iOS 16, millions of smartphone users have been impacted by the new lock screen feature. With this new update, iOS users can finally customize their boring lock screen with new widgets, filters, fonts, personalized colors and so on. But what if we tell you that you can experience the same thing on your Android phone too? How to get iOS 16 style lock screen on any Android phone.
Get iOS 16 style lock screen on Android
Android has always been the first preference of people who love to customize their smartphones. If you are bored with your regular Android lock screen, you can try the new iOS 16 lock screen on your phone with various third-party apps. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
To enjoy the richness of iOS 16 lock screen on your Android device, you must first Disable the native system lock screen to avoid getting duplicate login screens when unlocking your phone. That’s how it’s done:
1. open that settings app on your phone and tap security.
2. Then tap screen lock and enter the password/pattern/PIN to unlock your device.
3. Finally, set the screen lock method to on none to disable the native screen lock mechanism.
After successfully disabling the default lock screen, let’s look at the apps that provide iOS 16 lock screen features on your Android device.
Lock Screen iOS 16 App (by ProLock)
As the name suggests, Prolock’s Lockscreen iOS 16 app offers a personalized iPhone lock screen for your Android phone with various customization options such as fonts, colors and widgets. How to use it on your device:
1. Install the LockScreen iOS 16 app and provide the required ones Screen Overlay Permissions to run it.
2. Next, browse various lock screen presets available at the top of the home screen and tap on the lock screen you want to edit.
3. Now go to widget area to add multiple widgets like the original iOS 16 lock screen.
4. Also tap on the time text to personalize it with different fonts and colors.
5. In addition, you can tap calendar text to select and display the calendar date on the lock screen.
6. When you’re done editing, tap Finished button in the upper right corner to save the changes.
7. You can also change the wallpaper on your customized lock screen by browsing the wallpaper shop.
8th. Finally, lock your phone with the side power button and press it again to see your new iOS 16 style lock screen in action.
9. Similar to the original iOS 16 lock screen feature, you can long press the current lock screen to customize it directly without unlocking your phone.
Lock screen iOS 16 (by Apps Genz)
Another popular app that provides the iOS 16 lock screen experience on Android offers the ability to showcase your photos, font styles, and widgets right from your unlock screen. Follow these simple steps to enjoy it on your phone:
1. Install the Apps Genz Lock Screen iOS 16 app and grant it the required permissions.
2. Next, tap the lock screen iOS Option at the top of your home page to customize iOS 16 lock screen.
3. Long press on the lock screen and press the + button to edit it.
4. On the next page, select the wallpaper you want and tap widget area to add a new widget.
5. You can choose from a variety of available widgets and choose your desired one Font style and colors to personalize your lock screen.
6. Finally, tap OK button below to save changes and apply the lock screen by tapping Set as default lock screen Button.
That’s it! Now check your phone’s lock screen to see the iOS 16 lock screen in all its glory.
Use lock screen iOS 16 (by developer Sout)
Similar to the above two apps, Developer Sout’s Lock Screen iOS 16 app claims to offer a custom iOS 16 lock screen that is as good as the original iPhone lock screen. Here’s how you can use it:
1. Install Lock Screen IOS 16 app and provide various overlay permissions required to experience it.
2. Next, tap the Customize lock screen Option to start editing your lock screen in iOS 16 style.
3. Tap the widget area to add your favorite widgets from different presets available and choose the font style and color you want.
4. Also tap on the Background image button on the home screen to select your preferred wallpaper that will go well with your lock screen.
That’s it! You have successfully activated an iOS 16 style lock screen on your Android phone. You can check the lock screen to see it in action.
Get iOS widgets on your Android phone
Widgets provide a quick way to access the feature you want without going through the hassle of searching the entire app. If you like the clean and minimal widgets of the iOS platform, you can try them on your Android device to personalize the device as you like. Here’s how you can achieve the same:
1. Install the iOS Widgets app.
2. Next, go to your device’s home screen and long press to add new widgets.
3. Extend iOS widgets under the list of installed ones and browse them to choose your favorite widget.
4. Drag your chosen widget to the home screen and tap To allow button to add it.
That’s it. You have successfully added iOS style widgets to your Android phone.
Bonus: Get the Android12 lock screen clock on your phone
Besides iOS 16, Android 12 material you The lock screen theme has also attracted a lot of attention because of its cool looks. If you liked it too, you can go to our guide to install Android 12 style lock screen clock on your phone to experience the latest Android clock on your device.
Final Words: Spice up your old lock screen
We hope that you have made your phone look better with iOS 16 style lock screen using the above methods. If you enjoyed trying these new apps, please click the like button and share. Check out more tips linked below and stay tuned for more great Android guides.
This might interest you:
You can also follow us for instant technical updates at Google news or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram groupor subscribe for the latest review videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.