DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The AI in Mental Health: Global Market Outlook report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The rise of digital approaches to mental health has led to the development of predictions, detections and treatment solutions powered by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Digital interventions, particularly web and smartphone apps, are integrating AI to improve mental health care and optimize user experiences. A modern data stream enables the development of predictive and detection models for mental health based on data-driven AI methods.
Despite the surge in depression and anxiety triggered by the pandemic, the suicide problem has not improved. Based on trained data sets, AI algorithms recognize people’s behavior and mental activities and help in suicide prevention. Suicide is prevented by recognizing patterns and acting quickly to avoid negative consequences. With the advent of AI, specialists can understand the mental health of victims and address the problem earlier. In this way, it helps reduce the number of suicides worldwide. In the field of mental health, AI has been used. Currently, AI is used in both doctor- and client-marketed apps, but there are many issues with its current implementation, including effectiveness,
privacy and security.
Social media and web browsing have reduced face-to-face communication and increased loneliness due to prolonged internet use. The use of AI-based mental health apps has increased due to the increase in mental disorders caused by chronic diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Additionally, poor work-life balance, poor eating habits, social isolation, hectic schedules, and relationship problems contribute to the rise in mental illness worldwide, particularly in developed and emerging economies. The creation of advanced and updated applications as well as raising awareness among the people of developing countries are expected to offer prospects during the forecast period.
In this report, the global AI in Mental Health market has been segmented based on offering, technology, disorder type, and geography. Based on Supply, the AI in Mental Health market has been categorized into Solutions & Services. Based on technology, the mental health AI market has been segmented into ML, natural language processing, and others.
Geographically, the AI in mental health market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. The North America region is currently the most dominant market for the global AI in mental health market. Smartphone adoption, network advances, and internet and social media penetration are driving the market. Increasing mental health awareness in recent years, addiction to various substances, and less social interaction have all contributed to the growth of APAC.
- 12 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for AI in mental health prediction, detection and treatment solutions
- Analyzes of the global market trends with market sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) up to 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the AI in Mental Health market along with the related market share analysis offering, technology, disorder type, and geographic region
- Updated information on market drivers and opportunities for AI in improving mental health care, key changes and trends, regulations and industry challenges along with other demographics that will shape this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027).
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis for AI in Mental Health Market, which offers a systematic examination of the key intermediaries involved, with a focus on solutions and service providers in different regions
- Patent activity and review of patent grants for AI in mental health by each major category
- Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segment sales
- Company profiles of key industry players including Ginger, Lyra Healthcare Inc., Quartet and Woebot Health
|number of pages||50|
|forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value (USD) in 2022||$880.7 million|
|Projected market value (USD) by 2027||$3844.2 million|
|Annual growth rate||34.3%|
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
Chapter 2 summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Opportunities/Technology Impact in Each Disruption Type
4.1 Market Opportunities
4.1.1 Growing number of AI startups in mental health
4.1.1 Growing demand for apps that provide easy access
4.2 Type of Fault
4.2.1 Suicide Management
4.2.2 Stress management
4.2.3 Mood Disorder
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Offering, Technology
5.1 AI in Mental Health Market by Supply
5.2 AI in Mental Health Market, by Technology
5.2.1 Machine Learning
5.2.2 Natural Language Processing
Chapter 6 Market Split by Regions
6.2 North America
6.4 Asia Pacific
6.5 Rest of the World
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
Chapter 8 Project scope and methodology
8.1 Scope of the Report
8.3 Analyst Credentials
8.4 Custom Research
8.5 Related Research Reports
- Lyra Health Inc.
- Mindstrong health
- New Life Solutions Inc.
- Spring Care Inc.
- Talkspace Inc.
- Woebot Health
- Wysa Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gy021r
Global market for AI in mental health