AP EdCET 1. Seat Allocation Result 2022: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is ready to announce Outcome for AP EdCET Consultation for Phase 1 on a revised basis. Earlier it was supposed to be announced on November 14, but the said consultation date is postponed. The Andhra Pradesh EdCET is a program through which the candidates are admitted to the course of BEd or BEd Special Education Courses at various colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The consultation registration for the 1st phase ended on October 31, 2022.
Those who signed up for the admissions consultation had to go through the checks on the uploaded documents and then select their seating preferences. To review the seat allocation result and full details on Phase I seat allocation, read the article below.
AP EdCET 1st seat allocation result 2022
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or AP SCHE administers a common entrance test for admission to the BEd or BEd Special Education Course or AP EdCET course. This test is intended to continue the consultation. Candidates are admitted to one of 373 colleges across the state. The courses are offered in 10 subjects and this method is used to simplify the time-consuming admissions process.
Registrations for the consultation began on October 22nd, 2022. The consultation takes place in two phases and the lessons start on the day the place is allocated. Score is posted online based on merit, college preferences and space availability.
AP EdCET Seat Allocation Result 2022: Overview
|name of the consultation||AP EdMEZ 2022|
|course||BEd and BEd special education courses|
|authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE|
|Federal State||Andhra Pradesh|
|number of colleges||373|
|number of compartments||10|
|credentials||October 22-31, 2022|
|Publication of the result of the allocation of counseling places|
|reporting to universities||–|
AP EDCET Web Consultation Plan
Check the result of the AP EdCET first place allocation
Candidates must verify the Phase I seating result online. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the official portal of Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2022 at edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- In which to form section, tap Check the AP EdCET 2022 Seat Allocation Phase I result.
- The form for downloading the seat allocation results opens.
- Candidates must fill in the required details such as registration number or hall ticket number and date of birth or whatever is asked.
- Click on Submit.
- The seat allocation result opens.
- Candidates must proceed with seat assignment formalities such as accepting a seat or exiting the consultation, depending on their preference.
Allocation letter AP EdCET 2022
In order to demonstrate seat allocation at the time of the admissions process, candidates must download the Seat Allocation Letter by following the method below:
- Visit the Official Portal dedicated specifically to Advice on Andhra Pradesh BEd and BEd Special Education Courses edcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Click on the option to review the Phase I seat allocation result.
- Then tap after checking the result Download the letter of assignment.
- Candidates may be required to pay a certain seat acceptance fee to confirm their acceptance of their assigned college seat.
- Finally, download and print the document. For the admissions process, candidates must bring a printed copy of the Seat Allotment Letter with them.
documents for approval
Candidates must report to the assigned college as soon as the result of the seat allocation is available. The following documents, which were uploaded in the registration form, must be carried along for verification and, if necessary, further requirements:
- Seat Assignment Letter
- The Admit Card issued for AP EdCET 2022.
- The ranking map shows the result of AP EdCET 2022.
- Transfer Certificate or TC issued by the authorities of the last institution attended.
- Grade sheet for the last degree attended.
- Preliminary certificate of the same degree
- 12th grade sheet music
- Grade 10 grade sheet or equivalent qualification
- Certificate of academic level attended from Class 9 to Graduation
- Certificate of Residence
- A certificate or document proving local residency
- Income certificate or ration card
- Caste certificate to be admitted to categorically reserved places
- Certificate to prove the economically weaker section in the last financial year
Since the uploaded documents have already been checked, the approval is mainly based on the Seat Allotment Letter. Candidates must self-register at the assigned college on February 18th. The authorities carry out the approval process. Candidates are required to submit the required paperwork and classes begin immediately. Changes in the approval plan are not expected. However, if any changes occur, they will be updated simultaneously in this article.