AP ICET Seat Allocation Result of the First Phase 2022: The candidates who registered for the first phase of ICET counseling in Andhra Pradesh before October 12th, 2022 will be finally assigned to colleges on October 19th. The APSCHE or Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education directs the admissions process of candidates for MCA and MBA programs at various colleges in Maharashtra. Admission is based on the seat list published on the online portal. To check the AP ICET First seat allocation list and download college allocation letter, read the given article.
AP ICET seat allocation result of the first phase 2022
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is ready to issue the College Allotment Letter for the first phase on October 19th. This letter is distributed to every candidate who has registered for the consultation and has specified his or her desired course of study. Candidates are assigned to both state and private colleges based on their choice and merit. The consultation takes place in online mode and is completely web-based. Candidates will seek admission in the 2022 academic year.
AP ICET Seat Allocation 2022: Highlights
|name of the consultation||Andhra Pradesh ICET|
|authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE|
|Federal State||Andhra Pradesh|
|courses||MBA and MCA|
|Selection of web options||First phase: October 14th to 16th|
|Last date to change web options||October 17, 2022|
|Date of publication of the seat allocation result||First phase: October 19th|
|Self-reporting and entry into college||October 20-22, 2022|
|Download||AP ICET Advisory Notice|
|Visit||AP ICET Advice Portal|
Download the AP ICET 1st Phase Seat Allocation Results 2022
The counseling, conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE, is online or web mode. Authorities will allocate candidates to college seats in participating institutions based on choices they determine. Depending on these vacancies in the college and the merits of the candidates, the finalization takes place. Based on this allocation, the colleges accept the students. The candidates can check the seat allocation result by following the simple steps below:
- Open the portal of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education or APSCHE at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on “AP-ICET 2022“.
- The portal for admission to MBA and MCA through AP ICET opens.
- Click on the link for “Download the seat allocation result“.
- A form will open in which you can search for the “Hall ticket number” and “Date of birth“.
- Enter the required details and press “Submit“.
- The result of the seat assignment is then displayed on the screen.
Download the AP ICET Allocation Letter
Candidates can check the seat allocation result by following the above steps. However, in order to be admitted to the relevant institution, candidates must download a seat allocation letter which they must present at the time of admission. Candidates must download and print the letter of acceptance as it states that the candidate has been assigned the place. The candidate must have this with him/her with all documents upon admission. It will also be available on the online portal on the same day as the seat allocation result. To download the college award letter, check the method given below:
- Visit the official website of the authority, ie sche.ap.gov.in.
- Tap on “AP-ICET 2022” to open the portal of centralized MCA and MBA admissions in 2022 via the APICET cell.
- Open the Seat Allocation Result and look for the link to download the “College Allocation Letter”.
- Click on the link and an assignment letter from the assigned college will appear on the screen.
- Finally, tap on “Download”.
- In order to download or view the College Seat Allotment Letter, candidates may be required to pay a certain amount as a Seat Acceptance Fee. If the candidate pays the fee, it will be adjusted in the college fees at the time of admission. To pay this fee, candidates must submit the amount through a secure online bank transfer window.
- Print out the letter for future reference.
AP ICET Approval Process
Candidates who have registered for online counseling and successfully completed their college preferences will be awarded a college place on October 19th. It entirely depends on the number of vacancies, the merits of the candidates and the options they have locked. Once the seat allocation result is available, candidates must access the result and download the allocation letter. Admission to the participating universities begins as soon as the seat has been allocated.
Candidates must carry all important documents with them and undergo verification. Candidates must pay the admission fee. If a Seat Acceptance Fee was paid at the time the Allocation Letter was downloaded, it will be adjusted accordingly. No candidates will be admitted after this date.
Required Documents for AP ICET Approval
Candidates will need the following documents during the admissions process:
- College award letter received on October 19, 2022.
- AP ICET 2022 hall ticket or entrance ticket.
- Rank Card issued by the AP ICET 2022 cell.
- Certificates proving education in classes from IX to Degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Local Certificate of Residence in case of candidates who migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh within 7 years i.e. before 2014.
- If applicable, box certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Income certificate.
- An EWS certificate in a valid format is required for economically weaker section candidates.
- Score sheets for education at graduation and school level.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.