Organized by the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO), a Govt. by India Enterprise, the India International Industrial fair is open from today, ie November 14, 2022, and will end on November 27, 2022. “Vocal for Local, Local to Global” is the theme of the Fair 2022.
The duration of the fair is divided into 2 sections – business days and general days. Weekday tickets are available from November 14th to 18th, while general public day tickets are available from November 19th to 27th.
Details on the 2022 trade fair
|event name||International Trade Fair India 2022|
|theme||Vocals for local, local to global|
|Organized by||Indian Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO)|
|Venue||Pragati Maidan, New Delhi|
|date||November 14-27, 2022|
|times||10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m|
Date and times of the fair 2022
|incident||date and times|
|working days||November 14th to 18th|
|General public days||November 19-27|
|fair timing||10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m|
|Fair Timing (Last Day)||10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m|
Admission prices fair 2022
|category||days||14-18 November (Days of Business Class)||Nov 19 – 27 (General Public Days)|
|adult||weekend and holiday||Rs 500||Rs 150|
|adult||non-weekends||Rs 500||Rs 80|
|child||weekend and holiday||Rs 200||Rs 60|
|child||non-weekends||Rs 150||Rs 40|
- Can I buy the India International? Trade fair tickets online?
People who want to visit the 2022 fair can book tickets online at https://insider.in/india-international-trade-fair/event.
- What are Trade fair dates 2022 and times?
The 2022 fair begins on November 14, 2022 and ends on November 27, 2022. The times of the fair are from 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. On the last day, however, the fair closes at 4:30 p.m.
- Where will the 2022 fair take place?
The 2022 fair will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- What is the theme of the 2022 fair?
“Vocal for Local, Local to Global” is the motto of this year’s fair.
- At which subway stations can I buy trade fair tickets 2022?
You can buy those fair tickets both weekdays and general public days from the customer care centers of the metro stations below from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- blue line: Vaishali, Anand Vihar ISBT, Karkarduma, Preet Vihar, Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Dwarka, Dwarka Mor, Uttam Nagar East, Tilak Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Kirti Nagar, Shadipur, Rajendra Place, Karol Bagh, RKAshram, Barakhamba, Mandi House , Indraprastha, Akshardham, Noida Sector -15, Noida City Center, Sector-52 Noida, Noida Electronic City
- yellow line: Huda City Center, Sikanderpur, Saket, Delhi Haat INA, Central Secretariat, Rajiv Chowk, Vishwavidyalaya, Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, Azadpur, Jahangir Puri, Samaypur Badli
- Red line: Rithala, Rohini West, Netaji Subhash Place, Inderlok, Seelampur, Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Mohan Nagar, Shaheed Sthal New Bus Adda
- pink line: Shiv Vihar, Welcome, Mayur Vihar-I, Sarojini Nagar, Majlis Park
- magenta line: Botanical Garden, Hauz Khas, Munirka, Palam, Janak Puri West
- purple line: Lajpat Nagar, Delhi Gate, Kalkaji Mandir, Badarpur Border, Kashmere Gate, Govind Puri, Raja Nahar Singh Ballabhgarh, ITO
- green line: Peeragarhi, Brig. Gen. Hoshiar Singh, Punjabi Bagh
- gray line: Airport Express Line, Dwarka Sector-21, Dhansa Bus Station
- What is the entrance fee for the 2022 International Fair?
On weekdays i.e. 14-18 November, entry to the 2022 fair is Rs 500 for adults and Rs 150 for children. In addition, general days are divided into 2 categories. On weekends and public holidays, the ticket price is Rs 150 for adults and Rs 60 for children. On weekdays the ticket price is Rs 80 for adults and Rs 40 for children. Incidentally, people with disabilities and seniors with a valid official ID showing their date of birth have free entry to the fair on all days. In addition, accompanying persons must buy tickets.