Cudo Compute is revolutionizing the cloud industry by offering a democratic and sustainable alternative to the centralized cloud.
Why it matters: The cloud industry is growing rapidly as innovations in artificial intelligence (AI), scientific computing, and VR/AR technology continue to evolve.
But the public cloud as it exists today is primarily owned by just three companies. This highly centralized cloud model faces several problems:
- Disturbing failures can shut down critical services for hours due to a single point of failure.
- sustainability issues result from energy consumption, water consumption and electronic waste.
- latency issues due to the distance between the data center and the end user.
Through its distributed cloud marketplace, Cudo Compute addresses these issues by providing an efficient, robust, and cost-effective way to connect buyers and sellers of computing power.
Cudo Compute – Creation of virtual machines
go deeper: Cudo Compute enables businesses and individuals to find and use available compute resources more efficiently and to go beyond the inherent limitations of on-premises and centralized cloud environments.
This radically new cloud model offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Increased availability. Those looking for specific types of computing power (e.g. GPUs) can easily be matched with vendors offering exactly what they need.
- Lower costs. Computer suppliers can improve their ROI by reducing underutilized capacity, with corresponding discounts for buyers.
- Closer. A geographically dispersed cloud makes it much easier for those looking for computing power to find a location as close to the delivery point as possible.
- Reduced waste. Building new infrastructure has environmental costs. Instead, Cudo Compute will help maximize existing resources and leverage the billions of dollars of underutilized computing resources available around the world.
Cudo Compute – Marketplace
At launch, Cudo Compute offers an easy-to-use cloud service that allows you to find and use virtual machines hosted by a variety of data center providers around the world. Key features include:
- A powerful infrastructure Offered at a fraction of the cost of existing cloud providers.
- access to the latest generation of processors, including NVIDIA GPUs, Intel Xeon and AMD EPYC CPUs.
- Robust security through hosting in data centers with ISO 27001 security and ISO 9001 quality certifications.
- One-click solutions for companies in a range of specialized applications including data science, deep learning, rendering and more.
Currently, Cudo Compute focuses on the following use cases and applications:
- High Performance Computing (HPC) – Run all your HPC workloads with Parabricks and GROMACS without investing CAPEX in high-performance hardware that sits idle outside of office hours.
- GPU cloud – Access to per-second, on-demand GPU instances hosted in data centers with ISO 27001 security and ISO 9001 quality certifications.
Cudo Compute will serve as the infrastructure backbone for Web3, eventually being integrated with its sister company, Cudos. The 100% carbon neutral layer 1 blockchain offers low-cost, fast transactions.
Being interoperable, Cudos will integrate with all other major Layer 1 chains, bringing cloud and blockchain closer together. Think Filecoin, but for the full computational stack, where developers can access on-chain and off-chain resources regardless of the network they launched on.
Enjoy commercial and project-accelerating benefits when you expand your access to scarce resources by contacting us or registering for an account at cudocompute.com!
About Cudo Compute
Cudo Compute is an ecosystem that provides access to decentralized and sustainable cloud computing resources by utilizing underutilized computing power on idle hardware around the world.
We are the Airbnb for sustainable computing. Like Airbnb’s marketplace that allows owners to rent out their idle homes, we make it easier for businesses and individuals to lend their hardware’s idle computing power to users/organizations who may need it. Our platform enables organizations and developers to deploy, run and scale based on their cloud needs.
Learn more: Website, LinkedIn, TwitterYouTube, contact us
This post contains sponsored advertising content. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended as investment advice.