Wilmington, Delaware, United States, October 3, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The expansion of cloud computing services by many leading IT companies has fueled the adoption of various types of racks in data centers. The burgeoning big data analytics, especially dependent on rising volumes of unstructured data, has prompted organizations in consumer industries to adopt data center rack layout best practices to optimize data center space. The global data center rack market is expected to reach a CAGR of 12.8% from 2022 to 2031 (forecast period).
Players’ focus on optimizing server cabinet rack space to achieve cost savings has driven the demand for products in the data center racks and cabinets market. The TMR study of the data center rack market found that the increasing use of rack-mounted servers and blade servers has prompted solution providers to introduce advanced designs for chassis cooling systems, telecom and networking equipment.
A number of data center rack manufacturers rely on offering racks that fit well into modular data center infrastructure, the analysts for this TMR study found. This has enabled prominent companies running hyperscale data centers to adopt high-density server racks, such as Google, Microsoft and Amazon, the study authors observed.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85100
Key Findings of the Data Center Racks Market Study
- Advances in server rack configuration lead to great efficiencies: Increasing investment in the adoption of data center rack management solutions has led to an increase in demand for data center racks. Advances in server rack configurations such as open racks are enriching the market prospects for data center racks. The increasing number of whitespace installations in data centers expands the possibilities.
- Rising Adoption under Companies in the IT and Telecom sector to generate significant revenues: Companies in consumer industries, particularly in the IT and telecom sectors, are investing eagerly in expanding data center capacities. The need for digitization of services is driving this trend, which will ultimately lead to lucrative demand in the data center rack market. Key industries are also leaning on the adoption of colocation racks, the analysts observed.
- Hyperscale data centers increase the need for efficient data center rack management: A noticeable shift from public cloud data centers to hyperscale data centers is creating new revenue streams in the data center rack market. Solution providers are capitalizing on the incredible demand emerging from hyperscale data centers, underpinned by the trend that data center rack solutions have contributed to large cost and efficiency gains.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=85100
Data center Rack market: key factors
- The massive push towards digitization of the service sector in several countries worldwide is a major driver for the data center rack market. Rapid advances in cloud-based services in various industries have propelled the commercialization prospects of various types of data center racks.
- The rapidly increasing development and deployment of hyperscale data centers worldwide will drive the growth prospects of data center racks market.
Data Center Racks Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- The TMR study found that North America is expected to hold a key market share by the end of 2022. Growth is fueled by significant data center spending by IT and telecom companies in the US and Canada. The massive deployment of data centers has created huge lucrative opportunities in the North American data center rack market in recent years.
- The Asia Pacific market is full of opportunities. The rapid expansion of the IT sector has opened up numerous opportunities for market participants to develop these in recent years. Increasing adoption of modular data center infrastructure by end-use industries in emerging markets will drive demand for data center racks over the forecast period.
Make an enquiry before purchase – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=85100
Data center Rack Market: Competitive Landscape
Most of the major players in the data center racks market spend significant sums on R&D activities to advance their product innovation strategies. Some of the most important are Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Schneider Electric, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Oracle Corporation, Legrand SA, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Eaton Corporation Plc, Dell Inc. , Chatsworth Products, Inc. and Cisco Systems, Inc.
Data Center Racks Market Segmentation
- solution (rack)
- Services (Design, Installation, Support & Maintenance)
- rack height
- Under 42U
- 43U to 52U
- About 52U
- end user
- IT & Telecom
- retail trade
- health care
- Energy & Utilities
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
It and Telecom Research Reports
Data Center Networks Market – The global data center networks market is expected to grow from $95.05 billion to $95.05 billion
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market – Revenue of the global DCIM market was US$1,810.5 million in 2016, which is expected to grow at a rate of 18.1% annually during the forecast period (2018 to 2026) and reach US$6,862.1 million by 2026 .US Dollar will reach
Data Broker Market – The data broker market is expected to exceed $462.4 billion by 2031
Database Security Market – The database security market is expected to reach $17.7 billion by the end of 2031
Application Performance Monitoring Market – Application performance monitoring market is projected to surpass $18.2 billion by the end of 2031
Cybersecurity Consulting Market – The cyber security consulting market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period and is projected to surpass US$28.22 billion by 2031.
Physical Security Market – The physical security market is expected to be worth $243.6 billion by the end of 2031.
Managed Security Services Market – The managed security services market is projected to be $53.22 billion by the end of 2031.
About transparency market research
Transparency Market Research, incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, is a global market research firm providing market analysis reports and business consulting. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for business reports.
For more research insights on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS DOWNTOWN,
1000 N West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
to blog: https://tmrblog.com
E-mail: [email protected]