From DeCA Marketing Directorate
FORT LEE, Virginia – Spring begins on March 20, and what better time to start eating healthier than to celebrate National Nutrition Month? Well, the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) sales flyer (https://www.commissaries.com/rewards-and-savings/savings-center/featured-items-sales-flyer) for March 13-26 offers service members and their families additional savings to improve their health and well-being.
The commission agency also offers activities via social media to help clients achieve their goals, establish a routine and find a path to wellness.
Customers can also expand their commission savings through the new and improved Your Everyday Savings (YES!) program (https://www.commissaries.com/shopping/your-everyday-savings). YES! offers additional savings and value on products customers buy most often. Look for the orange YES! label on store shelves.
To achieve a higher level of savings than the usual low commission rates, look for the best deals from Savvy Shoppers featured in the latest sales flyer.
DeCA’s Thinking Outside the Box (TOTB) recipe for this time period is One Pan Chicken Fajita Bowl (https://www.commissaries.com/sites/default/files/2023-03/One-Pan-Chicken- Fajita bowl .pdf). Thinking Outside the Box recipes are nutritionist-approved and offer quick and economical solutions to home-cooked meals. Customers can save even more on the items listed in these recipes.
Additional ways to save are available through the Pathway to Savings – Save Now and Buy 1, Get 1 Free (BOGO) offers and Commissary Rewards Card digital coupons. Customers can save over $150 through these offers. Many other digital coupons are available at https://shop.commissaries.com/digital-coupons. Pathway to Savings “BOGO Free” is not available in overseas stores; However, overseas customers can still enjoy instant savings by visiting their stores for specific choices and prices.
DeCA has made shopping even easier with its Commissary CLICK2GO mobile app. Customers can access DeCA’s Commissary CLICK2GO online payment, curbside pickup, digital coupons, sales flyer, nutritionist-approved recipes and more. The mobile app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play and IOS app stores.
Other ways to save include:
• “Kerrygold – St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway.” Customers can follow the Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/YourCommissary), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/yourcommissary/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/YourCommissary) Visit Pages from DeCA for the Kerrygold St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway post and comment why you like Kerrygold Butter. Tag a friend and selected winners will receive a $25 Commissary Gift Card. Please submit your comments by March 17th.
• Monster Energy. Commission customers at participating stores can participate in the chance to win a Kawasaki motorcycle by scanning a QR code on posters and displays in stores. The competition ends on November 30th.
• Trademarks. DeCA’s own brand inventory of Commissary Store Brands (https://commissaries.com/shopping/commissary-brands) includes a selection of items spanning the entire store including Freedom’s Choice Grocery, HomeBase Non-Food, TopCare Health and Beauty, Full Circle Market natural and organic foods, Wide Awake ready-to-drink coffee products, Tippy Toes baby products, Flock’s Finest wild bird food and Pure Harmony pet foods.
• Service stations approved by nutritionists. Commissaries’ grab-n-go fuel stations (https://www.commissaries.com/fueling_stations), approved by nutritionists, are a great alternative to the drive-thru or can be used as a quick way to stock office and barracks fridges quickly , on the go, snacks and meals. These stations are full of nutritionist-approved snacks and meals that are nutritious and powerful foods. They are conveniently located near the cash registers in selected stores. Visit the Deli Fueling Station page for a list of nutritionist-recommended salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
• “Box Tops for Education”. General Mills is offering customers the opportunity to save money while supporting their local schools through the Box Tops for Education (https://www.boxtops4education.com/) campaign. See in-store displays and premium coupons for participating General Mills brands. This promotion runs all year round.
About DeCA: The Defense Commissary Agency operates a global chain of commissioners that provide military members, retirees and their families with groceries in a safe shopping environment. Commissioners offer a military advantage and save authorized customers thousands of dollars annually on their purchases compared to similar products at commercial retailers. The reduced prices include a 5% surcharge to cover the cost of new construction and modernization of existing police stations. As a central element of military family support and a valuable part of military salaries and benefits, commissioners contribute to family preparedness, improve the quality of life for the American military and their families, and help recruit the best and brightest men and women for service and to hold country.
Date Taken: 2023-03-13 Published Date: 2023-03-13 12:53 Story ID: 440275 Location: FORT LEE, VA, US Web Views: 9 Downloads: 0 PUBLIC DOMAIN
This work, fit for spring? Eat healthier and save big with Commissary Sales Flyers March 13-26, must comply with restrictions listed at https://www.dvidshub.net/about/copyright.