From DeCA Marketing Directorate
FORT LEE, Va. – Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) sales flyer (https://www.commissaries.com/rewards-and-savings/savings-center/featured-items-sales-flyer) for March 27 through March 9 April offers additional savings for Soldiers, their families and the youngest members of the household in honor of Military Child Month.
This special Easter edition of the Savvy Shopper Sales Flyer features hidden “eggs” for the kids. To see how many eggs are hidden, look for them on the Month of the Military Child poster in this issue of the sales flyer.
Customers can also expand their commission savings through the new and improved Your Everyday Savings (YES!) program (https://www.commissaries.com/shopping/your-everyday-savings). YES! offers additional savings and value on products customers buy most often. Look for the orange YES! label on store shelves.
To achieve a higher level of savings than the usual low commission rates, look for the best deals from Savvy Shoppers featured in the latest sales flyer.
DeCA’s Thinking Outside the Box (TOTB) recipe for this time period is Kid Friendly Quinoa Salad (http://www.commissaries.com/recipes/kid-friendly-quinoa-salad). Thinking Outside the Box recipes are nutritionist-approved and offer quick and economical solutions to home-cooked meals. Customers can save even more on the items listed in these recipes.
Additional ways to save are available through the Pathway to Savings – Save Now and Buy 1, Get 1 Free (BOGO) offers and Commissary Rewards Card digital coupons. Customers can save over $100 through these deals. Many other digital coupons are available at https://shop.commissaries.com/digital-coupons. Pathway to Savings “BOGO Free” is not available in overseas stores; However, overseas customers can still enjoy instant savings by visiting their stores for specific choices and prices.
DeCA has made shopping even easier with its Commissary CLICK2GO mobile app. Customers can access DeCA’s Commissary CLICK2GO online payment, curbside pickup, digital coupons, sales flyer, nutritionist-approved recipes and more. The mobile app can be downloaded for free from the Google Play and IOS app stores.
Other ways to save are:
• “The World We Travel” drawing competition. To celebrate April as Military Children Month, DeCA is hosting a drawing contest for military children in grades Pre-K through 12 for a chance to win a Kinder Chocolate prize and a certificate from their local commissary. See www.commissaries.com/military-child-month for details. The link to this website will be active on April 1st.
• Monster Energy. Commission customers at participating stores can participate in the chance to win a Kawasaki motorcycle by scanning a QR code on posters and displays in stores. The competition ends on November 30th.
• Trademarks. DeCA’s own brand inventory of Commissary Store Brands (https://commissaries.com/shopping/commissary-brands) includes a selection of items spanning the entire store including Freedom’s Choice Grocery, HomeBase Non-Food, TopCare Health and Beauty, Full Circle Market natural and organic foods, Wide Awake ready-to-drink coffee products, Tippy Toes baby products, Flock’s Finest wild bird food and Pure Harmony pet foods.
• Service stations approved by nutritionists. Commissaries’ grab-n-go fuel stations (https://www.commissaries.com/fueling_stations), approved by nutritionists, are a great alternative to the drive-thru or can be used as a quick way to stock office and barracks fridges quickly , on the go, snacks and meals. These stations are full of nutritionist-approved snacks and meals that are nutritious and powerful foods. They are conveniently located near the cash registers in selected stores. Visit the Deli Fueling Station page for a list of nutritionist-recommended salads, sandwiches, and wraps.
• “Box Tops for Education”. General Mills is offering customers the opportunity to save money while supporting their local schools through the Box Tops for Education (https://www.boxtops4education.com/) campaign. See in-store displays and premium coupons for participating General Mills brands. This promotion runs all year round.
• “Del Monte Supports CreatiVets.” From April 1 through May 15, every Del Monte purchase helps support and empower wounded veterans to heal through art and music.
• “Military Pet Club”. Offers high quality coupons only valid at the Commissary, welcome gifts, sweepstakes, tips and pet items. In April, Pet Club members have a chance to win a $250 Commissary Gift Card. To enter, go to https://www.militarypetclub.com/contests.
• Purina Military Cat Club. Military Cat Club members receive high-value coupons (valid only at the Commissary), sweepstakes opportunities, pet tips, and merchandise. In April, members of the Military Cat Club can enter to win a Roomba vacuum cleaner. To enter, go to https://www.militarycatclub.com/contests.
• “Commissary Health and Wellness Expo and Sweepstakes.” Select CONUS Commissaries (https://blog.mymilitarysavings.com/dont-miss-the-commissary-health-wellness-expo/) will host a Health – and Wellness Expo, where suppliers will be on hand to talk about the benefits of their products, hand out coupons, samples and more. In conjunction with this expo, taking place April 1-30, suppliers will be hosting a sweepstakes where authorized customers worldwide will have a chance to win a $100 gift card. Visit https://www.mymilitarysavings.com/brands/commissary-health-and-wellness-expo for more information.
About DeCA: The Defense Commissary Agency operates a global chain of commissioners that provide military members, retirees and their families with groceries in a safe shopping environment. Commissioners offer a military advantage and save authorized customers thousands of dollars annually on their purchases compared to similar products at commercial retailers. The reduced prices include a 5% surcharge to cover the cost of new construction and modernization of existing police stations. As a central element of military family support and a valuable part of military salaries and benefits, commissioners contribute to family preparedness, improve the quality of life for the American military and their families, and help recruit the best and brightest men and women for service and to hold country.
Date Recorded: 2023-03-27 Published Date: 2023-03-27 10:54 Story ID: 441244 Location: FORT LEE, VA, US Web Views: 6 Downloads: 0 PUBLIC DOMAIN
This work, The Savings are hopping for Easter with Commissary Sales Flyers from March 27th to April 9th, must comply with the restrictions listed at https://www.dvidshub.net/about/copyright.