Error loading followed channels on iOS reported by dozens of users worldwide in the last few hours. Users all over the world are facing annoying problems when using Twitch website and Twitch app. If you are also struggling with the same problem, here we will show you how to fix it.
Since Twitch is one of the most popular platforms for gamers to share live gameplay and content with their fans, millions of gamers use this app daily through the app or online website. But today, when trying to share their content, some iPhone users face the error loading followed channels on iOS 16 and iOS 15. Luckily, we found a few working methods. Let’s try them.
How to fix error loading traced channels IOS error
- Check the WiFi network: The first thing you should do when you see this error loading tracked channels on iOS is to check the connected WiFi network. Make sure the connected WiFi connection is stable and fine. If there is a problem with the WiFi, try switching to a different network to fix this error.
- Check the status of the Twitch server: Next, we recommend users to check the status of the Twitch server as it might be a global issue. You can visit Downdetector Twitch page and check Twitch online status. If it’s down worldwide, wait some time and let Twitch fix it.
- Disable adblocker extension: If the adblocker extension is enabled on your system, sometimes you try to disable the adblocker extension to fix the tracked channels loading error.
- Disable VPN: When using VPN and trying to use Twitch app or web version, you may get the error loading tracked channels iOS issue because the VPN is conflicting with the current location and VPN site. So turn off the VPN to fix the problem.
- Clear DNS records: Flushing DNS records on a PC can also fix this problem as it can restore internet connectivity and security. To do this, launch Command Prompt > type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter > Wait for DNS resolver cache > Exit Command Prompt and use Twitch without errors.
- Leave the beta: If you are using the Twitch beta, you may get some errors since the beta is under development. So, switch from beta to normal mode to fix twitch error loading tracked channels iOS problem.
These are some common working methods that have helped many users to get rid of error loading iOS tracked channel issue. Do you know a working method to solve the problem? Can you let us know in the comment box?