Finalto pushes Finalto Trade to help brokers diversify amid MT4/MT5 iOS issues

Finalto capitalizes on the current sentiment among brokers over MetaTrader’s mobile issues and the need for trading platform diversification. Enter Finalto Trade, its “true multi-asset trading platform both web and mobile”.

Finalto Trade is a fully customizable platform offered as a white label solution for the many trading brands out there that want to add more solutions for their users or simply replace their MT4/MT5 offerings entirely.

The MetaTrader debacle comes at a good time for Finalto, which won Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform 2021 at the Finance Magnates Awards.

The platform is powered by Finalto Dealer, a back-office trading tool that allows brokers to create multiple groups and profiles and provide three different hedging modes.

Finalto argues that its proprietary and white-label trading platform complements many of the most popular trading platforms to help brokers future-proof their business.

Finalto proposes key criteria for brokers looking for a trading platform

Finalto Trade is being pushed to brokers as Apple Trade’s MetaQuotes-developed trading platforms remain suspended amid the follow-up to numerous fraud complaints in the United States and elsewhere.

According to data compiled by Finance Magnates Intelligence in 2021, mobile trading accounted for 55 percent of trades in the first quarter of 2021, while desktop platforms accounted for the remaining 45 percent. These numbers show the increasing importance of mobile devices for brokers, an option currently unavailable for iOS users of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

“Recent developments have thrown a mirror up to the financial services industry of late and highlighted the risk of relying on just one vendor. Leveraging multiple technology providers can provide an element of risk protection and allow brokers to tailor their services to different needs of their clients,” Finalto said in a statement.

“While many traders remain focused on having all the data, charts and tracking, a growing segment of traders are looking for a trade that is reduced to the simplest form of buying or selling, accompanied by the ease of use of mobile apps.”

Finalto listed some criteria for brokers when looking for a new trading platform provider, including availability of mobile apps for iOS and Android, fast order execution, charting capabilities on both desktop and mobile apps, push notifications, notifications Mobile devices and sending in platform news and experiences.