From NEET Counselling to DU Merit List, Major Events This Month

With earnings season almost over, college admission deliberations have begun. On the other hand, preparations are underway for the examinations before a committee next year. Straight from the advisory process of the AIQ medical entrance exam, NEET UG 2022 to the IGNOU 2022 application process for the December final exam, check out the academic calendar for October:

NEET UG 2022 Advice: The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is expected to issue the Counseling Plan for the 2022 National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination, or NEET-UG, by this month. MCC will allocate the 15 percent AIQ (All India Quota) seats to students, while for the remaining 85 percent seats each state will have a separate advisory policy. The NEET counseling is expected to be conducted in four rounds. If there are still places available, additional rounds can be advertised. The final announcement regarding the consultation process is expected to be announced soon on

Also read| From Gandhi Jayanti to Diwali and Chhath Puja: Schools will be closed for 7 days in October

NEET PG 2022 Advice: The seat allocation result of the PG Consultation 2022 Round 1 of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) was announced on September 30th. To reserve seats, candidates must report to the assigned colleges by 5:00 p.m. between October 1 and October 7. The NEET PG Counseling 2022 will be conducted in four rounds, including a clean-up round and a stray vacancy round. According to the schedule previously released by MCC, registrations for Round 2 will take place from October 10th to 14th and the seat allocation result will be released on October 19th. The entire consultation process of NEET PG 2022 ends on November 21st.

DU earnings list for UG approvals: The University of Delhi Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS) phase II or electoral occupation round ends on October 10. After that, the date of declaring the merit lists will be announced by Oct. 10, DU said. The university has yet to announce how many lists of merits it will publish.

Entrance fees to Jamia Millia Islamia: The university will share its second list of merit for admission to 10 undergraduate courses based on CUET-UG results on October 6th. Admission against the second list will take place between October 10th and 12th. The third list of selected candidates will be published by October 17th and students have two days from October 20th to 21st to secure admission.

Registration deadline for GATE 2023: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has extended the 2023 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) enrollment deadline to October 4th. Candidates can apply on the official website – In addition, candidates can still apply for the exam until October 7 by paying a late fee. The exam will take place on February 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th.

IGNOU 2022 Applications for the December Final Exam: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) released the exam form for the December Deadline Examination (TEE) today, October 1st. Interested candidates can register at The last application date is October 31st. Candidates are required to pay Rs 200 for each theoretical and practical exam for IGNOU TEE 2022. The exams are expected to start on December 2nd and end on January 5th.

Maharashtra Board HSC Registrations: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will begin online application for the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or 12th Examination on October 1st. The deadline for new candidate applications is October 21st. The Maharashtra HSC Board Exams 2023 are scheduled to take place in February-March. The candidates for the resit, private, HSC professional and improvement exams can fill out the registration form from October 22nd to November 4th.

Read all Latest Education News and Breaking News here