Global Drug Development Platforms by Artificial Intelligence (AI) Industry 2022, Market Growth, Size, Share, Drivers, Restraints
Artificial intelligence (AI) uses personified knowledge and learns from the solutions it produces to tackle not only specific but also complex problems.
Remarkable improvements in computing power coupled with advances in AI technology could be harnessed to revolutionize the drug development process.
Research Report on Drug Development Platforms by Artificial Intelligence (AI): A Brief Executive Summary
• This annual report provides important information on the market situation of global and regional producers for companies and those interested in the industry.
• This is a comprehensive study that focuses on fundamental and secondary drivers, market shares, market size, leading segments and geographic analysis.
• It also addresses issues and ideas such as desires, as well as business strategies, market effectiveness, investment research and new business problems.
• Tables, graphs and charts are used to display the statistical and numerical data provided in this research report on the artificial intelligence (AI) drug development platforms to facilitate the understanding of statistics and facts.
• The market analysis of this document also covers the market status, rate of progress, predicted trends, market drivers and prospects.
Want a free sample to explore further? Please click on the link below:
Below are the major players that have been considered in this research report:
– Cambridge Cancer Genomics
– Line analysis
– Deep genomics
– Insilico medicine
– GNS Healthcare
– Gene Pact
– Benevolent AI
– Concerto HealthAI (SymphonyAI)
– NVIDIA Corporation
– Cloud pharmaceuticals
This report has studied the main segments: by Type and by Application. The profitability and growth potential have been studied by the industry experts in this report. This report also includes revenue forecast data by type and by application segment based on value for the period 2017-2028.
Drug Development Platforms by Artificial Intelligence (AI) Segment by Type
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Drug Development Platforms Segment by Application
– Generate data and models
– Repurposing of existing medicines
– Generate novel drug candidates
– Validation and optimization of drug candidates
– Design drugs
Do you have questions before buying? For help with the report, please click on the link below:
Readers also get the value data of each region and each country for the period 2017-2028.
– North America
– – United States
– – Canada
– – Germany
– – France
– – Great Britain
– – Italy
– – Russia
– – Nordic countries
– – Rest of Europe
– Asia Pacific
– – China
– – Japan
– – South Korea
– – South East Asia
– – India
– – Australia
– – Rest of Asia
– Latin America
– – Mexico
– – Brazil
– – Rest of Latin America
– Middle East & Africa
– – Turkey
– – Saudi Arabia
– – United Arab Emirates
– – Rest of MEA
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the influence of the Russia-Ukraine war, the global artificial intelligence (AI) drug development platform market estimated at million US dollars in 2022 is forecast to be a revised one by 2028 Reach Size of Million US$ growing at CAGR of % during Forecast Period 2022-2028.
The US artificial intelligence (AI) drug development platforms market is estimated to grow from US$ millions in 2022 to US$ millions by 2028, at a CAGR of % over the forecast period of 2023- 2028
The China artificial intelligence (AI) drug development platforms market is estimated to grow from US$ millions in 2022 to US$ millions by 2028, at a CAGR of % over the forecast period of 2023-2028.
The European Artificial Intelligence (AI) drug development platforms market is estimated to grow from US$ millions in 2022 to US$ millions by 2028, at a CAGR of % over the forecast period of 2023-2028.
The world’s top Artificial Intelligence (AI) drug development platform companies include Antidote, Atomwise, Turbine, Cambridge Cancer Genomics, Row Analytics, Deep Genomics, Insilico Medicine, IBM and Microsoft, etc.
In 2021, the global top 5 players accounted for about % of revenue.
You can save a quarter of the list price by buying direct:
Telephone: +1 888 391 5441
Email: [email protected]
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes more than 500,000 market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers and in-depth market research studies from over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchasing decision by mapping your information needs with our vast collection of reports.
We offer our customers 24/7 online and offline support
This version was published on openPR.