You can use your iPhone to perform various tasks such as B. to make a subject stand out against a photo background, translate text with the camera and much more. Here are the iPhone tips and tricks you need to know.
Recently switched to an Apple iPhone? Even if you’ve been using an iPhone for a long time, you might not have known what helpful tricks your device can perform. From highlighting a subject in a photo background to translating text with the camera and more. Apple recently shared ten useful tips and tricks for the iPhone users to try. “Look at your Wi-Fi passwords; make the subject stand out against a photo background; translate text with the camera… Learn more about these and other iPhone tips in our video on YouTube: https://apple.co/3WpmFH6”, Apple support tweeted.
It must be noted that your iPhone should be updated to iOS 16 to try these tips and tricks. So if your Apple iPhone is fully updated, here are the 10 helpful iPhone tips and tricks you should know.
1. Make a subject stand out from the photo background: Starting with iOS 16, you can separate the subject of a photo from the background to copy and share it. All you have to do is touch and hold briefly on the subject and lift your finger when you see the outline start to appear around it. Then tap Copy to copy the raised subject, go to a supported app like Messages and paste it.
2. Apply styles to lock screen photos: If you personalize your lock screen with a photo, you can customize it even further. In edit mode, swipe left on the lock screen to see a variety of photo styles including color filters and more.
3. Ads Wireless Internet access Password: To quickly see the password of the Wi-Fi network you’re currently using, in Settings, tap Wi-Fi and then tap the information button that looks like the letter i next to the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to. Then tap the passcode and use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock and view it.
4. Text Replacements: If you type the same sentence often, you can create a text replacement to get the message across faster. From Settings, tap General, then Keyboard, then Text Replacement. Tap the “Add” button, which looks like a plus sign, in the top-right corner of your screen and enter a sentence in the “Sentence” field.
5. Add power saving mode to Control Center: You can use the power saving mode to extend the battery life of your iPhone. All you have to do is go to Settings and then Control Center and add it to the list of included controls.
6. Select multiple photos to add to other apps: Touch and hold a photo until you feel a tap, then drag away a little while still holding it. Tap another photo to add it to the stack. You can select as many photos as you like. When you’re done, switch to the supported app you want to share with.
7. Open the camera from the lock screen: Just swipe left on the lock screen.
8. Translation test with live text: Using your iPhone camera, position the viewfinder over the text you want to translate and tap the “Live Text” button in the bottom right corner. Tap Translate and the text will be translated into the language you have set for your iPhone.
9. Scan a document: You can do this with the Notes app. In a note, tap the camera button and click Scan documents.
10. Switch to your first photo in the Photos app: When searching for the first photo in an album, library, or search results, you can quickly jump to the top of the view by tapping the top of your screen.