The popular Call of Duty multiplayer map, Shoot House, will be available in COD: Warzone Mobile as a pre-registration reward. The developers already announced numerous rewards for fans who reached pre-registration milestones at the launch of the game.
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is the Android and iOS version of the battle royale game. Developed from the ground up exclusively for mobile, it takes place on the fan-favorite map Verdansk with a total of 120 players.
The title recently reached 25 million pre-registrations. As a result, a Ghost Condemned operator skin was unveiled as a bonus for all players who pre-registered for the game, which can be claimed at launch.
That’s not all though, as the reward for 35 million registrations was recently unveiled.
Shoot House is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile
The official Twitter name of Warzone Mobile recently unveiled its 35 million pre-registration bonus, the Legendary Call of Duty map Shoot House. Previously announced the following rewards for reaching certain registration milestones:
- 5 million pre-registrations: Emblem: Dark Familiar and Vinyl: Foe’s Flame
- 10 million pre-registrations: Blueprint (X12): Prince of Hell
- 15 million pre-registrations: Blueprint (M4): Archfiend
- 25 million pre-registrations: Ghost Condemned operator skin
When the developers revealed the bonus for 25 million registrations via their official blog, they hinted at another bonus for 35 million registrations. However, fans speculated as to what the reward for the latter milestone would be.
Shoot House was first introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019). It’s a small map that follows the typical three-lane design and focuses on intense and fast-paced gameplay. The map was an instant hit with fans and recently made its way to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as part of Season 1 content.
How do I pre-register for Warzone Mobile?
Follow the steps below to pre-register on Android devices or pre-order on iOS devices:
1) First go to the Google Play Store. Make sure you are signed in to your Google account.
2) Now search for “Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile”.
3) Select the title and go to its page. From here, just tap on the “Pre-register” button to register for the game.
1) First go to the Apple App Store. Make sure you are logged into your account.
2) From here, search for “Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile” and select the official game.
3) Now tap on the “Pre-order” button to pre-register for the title.
Note: There are numerous decoy sites that do not lead to the actual game. So make sure developer is “Activition Publishing Inc.”
This is everything you need to know about Warzone mobile and their latest pre-registration bonus. For the first time in Call of Duty history, the mobile game will share progression with Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.
There is no confirmed release date for the title yet. However, fans are speculating on a February 1st, 2023 release when Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Battle Pass will be completed.