CROTON ON HUDSON, NY, September 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Latin biz today and Berkeley College have come together to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with the Latino business community. Latin biz today Spectrum of Success is an intersection of work, life and culture. Attendees will be inspired by our keynote, meet leaders who know how to build a business, and enjoy salsa music, food, and drinks.
Visit us on October 12, 2022 from 5:30 p.m 8:30 p.m at Berkeley College3 East 43rd Street, NYC.
“We look forward to sharing a fun, packed evening to gather essential business knowledge to meet today’s challenges, get inspired and celebrate Hispanic culture. Join us for an evening to remember,” said Tina Trevino, Partner and Vice President, Community Relations, Latin biz today.
“Berkeley College is proud to be a partner Latin biz today while celebrating the contributions of Hispanic entrepreneurs who have enriched the NYC business landscape,” said Linda Maurocampus operations officer, Berkeley College in New York City. “More than 50% by 2022 Berkeley College Graduates are of Hispanic descent. They are an integral part of the diverse workforce that holds new York thrive.”
location: Berkeley College Downtown new York Campus, 3 East 43rd Street, New York, NY10017
Get tickets while they’re available: Available now from Eventbrite.
8 reasons why Latino small business owners shouldn’t miss this event
- wisdom and inspiration provided by latina powerhouse Maria TrusaCEO of Formé Medical Center & Urgent Care and author of Yo Digo No Mas
- Business Success Tips Latin Business Spirit Award winner, Latino entrepreneur and TV “Shark Tank” winner, Dr. Juan Salinas
- Insights into corporate strategy by a nationally recognized and respected panel of experts who share the acumen for business growth
- Great music with a salsa concert led by International Latin Jazz Museum board member and musician Willy Rodriquez
- Great refreshments provided by a local Hispanic business owner Anthony Ramirez II presents fantastic beer, wine and food tastings
- networking opportunities with business thought leaders and other small business owners
- business opportunities with the chance to make business deals with business providers, representatives of the Small Business Association.
- Shop seller tables, Enjoy gift bags and much more!
The event sells out quickly. Get your tickets while they’re available here at Eventbrite while they’re available.
Around Berkeley College
Berkeley College, founded in 1931, is a career-oriented institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, offering students master’s, bachelor’s and associate’s degrees and certificate programs in more than 20 professional fields. The college also offers continuing education programs to improve professional skills.
Berkeley College has campus in NYC and in Newark, wooden bridge, and Woodland Park, NJ, with more than 3,500 enrolled students. Additionally, Berkeley College Online® serves a global population. US News & World Report named Berkeley College Ranked among the top colleges for online undergraduate programs and among the top online undergraduate programs for veterans for nine consecutive years. US News & World Report called Berkeley College (NJ) one of the top regional colleges in the North in its 2023 edition of the Best Colleges Survey. Berkeley College (NJ) has been recognized as one of the region’s top social mobility colleges for three consecutive years. The website address is http://www.BerkeleyCollege.edu.
About Latin Business Today:
Latin Business Today, LLC is a national multi-platform that combines a work-life-culture lifestyle focus with high-level expertise built on the proven consulting legacy of mentorship and success of Dr. Les “Coach” Fernandez is rooted. Latin Business Today serves as a resource for the Latino business community seeking to address real challenges with real solutions. Currently, over 200 of the “best and brightest” teams of experts and model mentoring contributors, along with a nationally recognized advisory board, are finding solutions for today’s fast-changing marketplace with a Latino nuance. Visit: Latin shop today on Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE Latin Business Today, LLC