New York, Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Medical Devices Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022” – https:/ /www.reportlinker.com/p06325928/?utm_source=GNW
The report also discusses the change in ICT budget allocations for technologies enabling digital transformation such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and edge computing in enterprises in 2022 compared to 2021. It does not focus on the Change in ICT budget allocations across more than 30 categories of IT hardware, software and services. The report also hints at ICT opportunities in the country with forward-looking insights into business spending priorities for over 100 sub-categories of ICT products and services over the next two years.
Survey report provides information and insights into ICT spend by medical device companies –
– Insights into ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
– ICT budget allocations for companies by type of ICT project
– Breakdown of change in corporate budget allocation by area of digital transformation
– Trends in ICT budget allocation by segment
– Insights into companies’ spending priorities for ICT technology in the medical device sector
– Investment priority for enterprise cloud computing
– According to a Customer Insight survey on information and communication technology (ICT), the ICT budgets of the majority of companies in the medical technology industry will increase slightly in 2022 compared to 2021.
– The survey shows that most companies see a slight increase in ICT budgets for internal ICT department and for business functions in 2022 compared to 2021.
– The majority of companies in the medical device industry see their budget for cloud computing increasing in 2022 compared to 2021.
– Digital transformation, leveraging disruptive technologies such as AI, IoT and edge computing, tops the ICT investment priority charts for medical device companies in 2022.
reasons to buy
– The report is based on an IT Customer Insight Survey conducted annually among key ICT decision makers from organizations across industries to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report provides an in-depth analysis of corporate ICT investment trends and how they have changed this year compared to last year.
– The report also includes an analysis of companies’ ICT budget allocations by different spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With over 30 charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience and is presentation quality.
– The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives create proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report provides an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision makers, based on research collected from local IT decision makers, which enables business executives to quickly become familiar with the current and emerging trends in the ICT investment priorities of companies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06325928/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001