Bandai Namco today released Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.60 (PS5 Version 1.060) for all platforms. This spawns the new Halloween campaign as well as other content. Check out the October 27 Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 patch notes below.
Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.60 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 Update 1.060 | Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 October 27 Patch Notes:
- ■HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2022!!
- Well, the Halloween season has come again this year!
The base camp will be transformed into Halloween colors for everyone.
- Plus it’s here this year too! Halloween Campaign!
- As a reward for the year Limited Fall Missionswill be like this!
- “A Zaku of Zeon?” “No, that’s a Gundam!”
- “Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ”s AEUG’s MS “Z Gundam [Zaku Head]’ will appear in GBO2!
In the original, Zeta Gundam’s head was destroyed by “Hamma-Hamma”, then Eno used a Zaku head as a temporary measure.
Shangri-La soul is great, isn’t it?
- ＜Description of Unit＞
・Source “Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ” Ground/Space Deployment Cap General unit cost 550.
- ・To return the Z Gundam whose head part was damaged in battle, he used the expertise of a junk shop and forcibly bandaged the head of a floating Zaku so that it could be returned to the front lines as quickly as possible.
- ・Although it has lost its main advantage as a TMS and its tactical range has been reduced, its combat capability is reasonable thanks to the performance of the base machine.
- ・Can be used both on the ground and in space.
- Anyone can get it by completing the limited missions during the Halloween period, so be sure to check it out!
- Furthermore! Matching the MS, Zaku Head is also available as a base camp costume item.
- The head of the original Zeta Gundam is also available!
I would be happy if you could change that and have fun at base camp.
Both look amazing and surreal side by side!
- In addition, the limited-edition items “Arm-hugging Gogg” and “Mask: Dullahan”, which were popular in the previous Halloween campaign, are also available again. Pilots who have not yet acquired them should take this opportunity to acquire them!
- ■Regarding the modification of existing elements
- Not only will GBO2 implement new elements and host events, it will also improve and tweak long-standing elements to make them easier to play than ever.
We will feature some of the improvements made in this update!
- ●Change display settings and toggle “Ally Info”
- In the current battle screen, “Ally Info” is displayed on the top left of the screen, and the display can be toggled on and off by pressing and holding the L3 button, but “Always show” or “Hold the button” or “Press the button once” Option functions are added.
- In the past there was a case where the display was accidentally turned on or off. The setting method was changed to “Long press the L3 button” to prevent the error from occurring, but it could not prevent it completely enough.
Since different people have different playstyles, “it would be more problematic if it couldn’t be switched more instantly”
- Therefore, a change is made to expand the options that Ally Info can be selected from “Always show” or “Hold the button” or “Press the button once”.
- ＜Setting Types＞
- Always show：Disables the L3 button to show/hide the image and the image is always displayed during battle.
- Hold down the button： Hold L3 button to show/hide.
- One press of the button：Press L3 button once to show/hide.
- ●Change of existing MS
- We’ll explain the general adjustments based on information that will be released at a later date, but here are the details of the two MS that have undergone relatively large adjustments!
- ・GunCannonⅡ: Adjustment of the sub-weapon’s Beam Cannon function
- The Beam Cannon secondary weapon requires focusing, has high power, excellent range and penetration, but was a bit lacking in the number of steps to support its allies.
Until the next update It will be changed from “requires focusing” to “focus weapon available for normal shooting”..
Depending on the situation, you can use both normal and focused fire in battle!
- ・Gyan: Added L-Arm Equipment Buffer skill.
- The missile shield that Gyan wears on his left arm does not function as a “shield” in GBO2, but is implemented in the form of equipment for using weapons such as the “Needle Missile” and “Hide Bomb”. We’ve added a skill that reduces incoming damage and turned it into gear that also has a defensive function.
You can expect to reduce the damage taken if you keep the enemy at bay while shooting “Needle Missile”.
- ●Added and adjusted upper LV of custom parts!
- ①Unlocking the upper LV of existing custom parts
- Higher LVs of existing custom parts will be unlocked on the day of the update!
- ・Auxiliary Generator LV5 [NEW]
- By equipping expensive MS with beam-based equipment and a large number of slots, you can expect improved weapon handling.
- ・Spacer Frame LV3 [NEW]
- A high-level LV of the Spaced Frame that fills the empty slots.
It’s definitely an option when short-range slots are a bit too much.
- ・AD-DCS LV2 [NEW]
- Greatly reduces the recovery time from status ailments such as fire damage, radar obstruction, and Psycommu Jack.
※ Effects of “AD-DCS LV1” and similar devices are not stacked, so keep that in mind!
- ②Adaptation of existing custom parts
- Among the existing custom parts, we will focus on those that have a low usage rate in battle, giving additional effects and adjusting consumption slots!
- We hope this update expands the range of options for custom parts to equip.
- ■ Last but not least
- we would like to introduce the new MS that will be added to the lottery distribution right after the update!
Units weapons, abilities and functions are introduced at a special video!
- ※ This video may not be representative of the actual product.
- All introduced content of the update will continue to be implemented [PDT] 26.10.2022 22:00 / [CET] 27.10.2022 06:00.
Thank you for your time today.
That’s it for the patch notes. Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation 2 is now available for the PS5 and PS4 consoles.
Source: Combat Operation