November 21, 2022 12:00 p.m. EST
CYPRESS, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (Newswire.com) —
Nova Tech is a fast growing metaverse industrial services company. It aims to pursue sustainable growth in the industry and happy life through Metaverse innovation. Based on their technology, they have launched a forklift simulator called NOVA-SKY25.
Overview and product configuration
Aerial Lift Truck Simulator (NOVA-SKY25) is a simulator that allows to directly materialize and control the equipment by improving the safety needs of the market. It provides simulators and virtual reality training content similar to that of forklifts to provide workers with the same real-world effects.
– Aerial Lift Truck Simulator (NOVA-SKY25): control panel and vehicle workbench (basket)
– Virtual reality training content: handling the control panel, driver training, etc
– Education and training without time and weather constraints
– 30% reduction in education and training costs
– Training with maximum use of space (simulator installation area – 1.5m * 1.5m * 2m)
- Introduction of High Altitude Work Vehicle Simulator (NOVA-SKY25)
- Driving an aerial lift truck used for high-altitude work allows users to experience danger from effects such as shaking when there are changes in the external environment such as wind in the high-altitude environment.
- With the 4-axis turbo motor, users can feel the lift, fall, vibrate and shake of the truck due to the wind, thereby experiencing a realistic feeling of the construction site.
- Introduction to the virtual reality training program
- The training content consists of operational training, driver training, boom operation training and field training. The content is in two or more parts in each training, allowing users to experience different situations. Below are the main services offered.
- Training for using the control panel on pallet trucks
- Driver training with the control panel
- Training to move the suspension railway up, down, left and right in the same environment as the actual work site.
Product 2: Nuclear Decommissioning Virtual Workshop and Power Torque Response Remote Decommissioning Training System
It is a consortium with the Korea Nuclear Disintegration Technology Association, Kaist and GIST to build a virtual training system for nuclear power plant dismantling by applying physical engine technology and haptic technology in a virtual environment.
The key technology is to train the cutting and disassembling of the structure inside the nuclear power plant in real space by controlling the cooperative robot with Heptake, and to carry out the training while synchronizing in both directions in reality and virtually.
Source: Nova Tech