The executive summary “Retail Banking Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022” summarizes the key findings of the ICT Customer Insight Survey conducted in the first half of 2022, and shows how overall ICT budgets and their allocation to different business functions and spending areas have changed for retail businesses in 2022 compared to 2021.
New York, Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Retail Banking Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022” – https:/ /www.reportlinker.com/p06326066/?utm_source=GNW
The report also discusses the change in ICT budget allocations for technologies enabling digital transformation such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) and edge computing in enterprises in 2022 compared to 2021.
The focus is on changing ICT budget allocations in over 30 categories of IT hardware, software and services. The report also hints at ICT opportunities in the country with forward-looking insights into business spending priorities for over 100 sub-categories of ICT products and services over the next two years.
Survey report provides information and insights into ICT spend by retail businesses –
– Insights into ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
– ICT budget allocations for companies by type of ICT project
– Breakdown of change in corporate budget allocation by area of digital transformation
– Trends in ICT budget allocation by segment
– Insights into ICT technology spending priorities of retail businesses
– Investment priority for enterprise cloud computing
– According to the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Customer Insight survey, the majority confirmed that their company’s ICT budget for 2022 has increased significantly compared to 2021.
– The survey shows that most confirmed that their company’s ICT budget has increased slightly by ICT department and company. Features for 2022 vs. 2021.
– Cloud computing budgets for all cloud implementation models appear to have increased in most companies in the retail banking sector in 2022 compared to the previous year.
– Most companies appear to be increasing their ICT hardware budget allocations for all hardware categories in 2022 compared to 2021.
reasons to buy
– The report is based on an IT Customer Insight Survey conducted annually among key ICT decision makers from organizations across industries to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report provides an in-depth analysis of corporate ICT investment trends and how they have changed this year compared to last year.
– The report also includes an analysis of companies’ ICT budget allocations by different spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With over 30 charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience and is presentation quality.
– The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives create proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report provides an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision makers, based on research collected from local IT decision makers, which enables business executives to quickly become familiar with the current and emerging trends in the ICT investment priorities of companies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06326066/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001