LONDON, United Kingdom, Nov. 24, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global virtual reality (VR) market size will reach US$6.9 billion in 2021, according to a new report from GlobalData Plc. Increasing adoption of VR technology across all industries coupled with dominance of gaming and entertainment segments are the key drivers expected to boost the growth of the market, predicts GlobalData, a leading analytics firm.
The VR Market Outlook Report is available at GlobalData Now at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/report/vr-market-analysis/
More and more startups in the VR market are focusing on customized solutions aimed at a specific group of customers with similar needs. The rise of VR smartphone applications, increasing demand for remote collaboration, and technological advances in medical applications are some factors driving the growth of the augmented reality and mixed reality market.
Learn more about the dynamics of the VR market by checking out a sample report right here!
Highlights of the VR market report
• The global VR market is expected to register a CAGR of 25.1% from 2021 to 2030 and reach a value of US$51.5 billion. The increasing popularity of VR games among the young population coupled with the increasing adoption of VR technology across all industries is driving the growth of the market.
• In 2021, the North American enterprise VR market accounted for 32.6% of the global market share. It is expected to contribute five billion dollars to the market growth during the forecast period 2021-2030.
• COVID-19 has had a massive impact on VR demand over the past two years. As consumers spent more time at home, their leisure activities changed, fueling demand in the VR market.
Read the sample PDF report for more insights into VR market statistics
• The Asia-Pacific consumer VR market is expected to register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 23.9% between 2021 and 2030, while contributing US$6.8 billion to the total market.
• Key VR market players analyzed in this report include Meta Platforms, GoerTek, Samsung Electronics, and Microsoft Corp. among others.
Unlock additional market dynamics impacting VR market growth by requesting a sample PDF
GlobalData Plc has segmented the VR market report based on End-User Type, Product Type, and Region:
VR End User Type Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2020-2030)
VR Product Type Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2020-2030)
VR Regional Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2019-2026)
• North America
• Great Britain
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• South and Central America
• Rest of South and Central America
• Middle East and Africa
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
• Rest of Middle East and Africa
Download the sample PDF of the report at: https://www.globaldata.com/store/talk-to-us/?report=3300003
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics and insights into the world’s largest industries. In an increasingly fast-moving, complex and uncertain world, it has never been more difficult for organizations and decision-makers to predict and control the future. GlobalData’s mission is to help our customers unlock the future and benefit from faster, more informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of customers rely on us for trusted, timely, and actionable information. Our solutions are designed to give professionals in business, financial institutions, professional services and government agencies an everyday advantage.